Re-evaluation 10:40 a.m. 2005-11-10
Here is my Horoscope from Free Will Astrology:
This is a perfect astrological moment to take an inventory of your relationship with everything that nurtures you and keeps you alive. For instance, do you have a smart, balanced relationship with food? If not, what could you change about it? Do a similar analysis of the roles that other basic forms of sustenance play. Do you drink enough water? Should you learn the habit of breathing more deeply? Is there anything about the way you sleep that could be altered to enhance your overall vitality? Are you happy with how you obtain love and sex? Don't forget to think about your relationship with the substance that fuels so many of the good things you rely on: oil.
Coincidentally, (or not?)I have been working on a list of 10 things I will do every day. This is something I remember from some Cheryl Richardson or some other self-care newsletter or site. You are encouraged to come up with a ritual: things that you do for yourself every day - without fail. Here is my list for now:
1. Take a shower in the morning or a bath at night (don't judge me!!!)
2. Wear makeup every day (except for maybe on weekends).
3. Take my medications and a multi- vitamin every day.
4. Drink (?) glasses of water. (TBA)
5. Exercise: cardio every day and weights 3 times a week.
7. Write in my journal (my paper journal, really).
8. Go to bed and get up at the same time - try for 7-8 hours of sleep.
9. Floss and brush teeth.
10. Take care of skin: wash face, exfoliate, moisturize.
Now, some of those, I am doing already. I will see how it goes, and alter it if necessary.
I am also re-joining Weight Watchers today. Our school is getting a group together, and even our principal and asst. principal will join! It is obvious that weights alone are not going to do the trick. I need to do one hour of cardio, as well. I will also watch what I eat.
I LOVE to eat!!!!
That's it for now!
© Tiedyefor 2003