Doo Wop Horses 11:38 a.m. 2003-11-05

Current Listening: Crazy in Alabama by Mark Childress
Current Reading: Julie by Jean Craighead George - just finished!
Recipe of the Day: Pumpkin Orange Soup with Parmesan Toasts, Asian Chicken Salad (uses Ramen packet!), Mini Cheese Calzones, Sweet-And-Sour Brisket of Beef, Orange Dreamsicle Layer Cake, Sour Cream Cinnamon Loaf

I just got this in my e-mail:

Some people have too much time on their hands, but I must admit, this is almost hypnotic. Wait for the entire screen to load up with all four horses and a fence in front of them. Then click on each horse. Make sure your sound is on. Re-click on any horse to make it turn off or turn it back on again. Somebody did some real wizardry of programming to coordinate this! Try clicking on the horses from left to right then right to left then just one or two at a time..... It's fun and a good stress reliever. Have fun!

Here's the link: Doo Wop Horses - man, it's cute!!! ;-)

Yesterday afternoon, after school, I had my student massage at the Atlanta School of Massage. I left school at 3:00, and got there with ten minutes to spare, because I took the wrong route - I am used to coming from the east. I have had some fine massages there - this was not one of them! No, I am not crippled, but she sure scared me when she went poking around at the backs of my legs so hard. The backs of my legs are sort of sensitive and tight lately - must be all those stairs in my house. She also did not "do" my whole body. She missed my hands and arms. She just needs to work on her timing. And her technique... That's okay - I will still continue to go there!

I didn't do any more writing last night - I was really weary, and I had already written during the day. I had just enough time after I got home to heat up the last of the French Beans and Sausage and the last of the buns, and prepare a salad for dinner. Then, we had to go out on a contacts solution run - which ended up being a grocery run. I decided to take a shower and wash my hair as soon as I got home, so that I wouldn't have to get up in the morning and do it. So, at around 8:30, I started getting ready for bed. I read my book until 9:30 and went to sleep.

Annoyingly, I woke up every 2 hours after that to pee! I also had some very strange and vivid dreams... I feel okay today, though! This afternoon, I see my therapist - I may also take some time to stop by for ice cream at Jake's! I need to stop by Star Provisions for more flageolet beans - I may make a gift of them to my colleague, the French teacher, in honor of National French Week! Vive la France!

previous next

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
Powered by

hosted by

Tiedyefor 2003